A credit card is a safe and secure financial instrument that helps you to borrow money from banks and other financial institutions. RBL Bank, based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, is one of the country’s oldest private sector banks. The bank has grown to cover the entire length and breadth of India since its establishment in 1943. Currently, the bank serves approximately 8.44 million clients, supplying them with custom-tailored, best-in-class goods that meet their needs, ensuring true consumer delight. The RBL Bank Credit Card is one such product. It does, however, come with the burden of promptly paying off the credit card bill which must be promptly paid to enjoy the benefits of your card. RBL, like most major banks, has launched a net banking service to provide customers with the most convenience and comfort.
RBL Net Banking
The majority of Indian banks have made life easier for their customers by introducing net banking. Customers may use RBL net banking login to complete almost all banking transactions without having to go to the bank’s main branch or wait in line. This holds true for RBL as well. But to take the advantage of this net banking of RBL, you have to register for net banking activities.
- Visit the bank’s website,www.rblbank.com, and click on “login”.
- Click on the register tab.
- Choose any application mode that best fits your needs. You can register using your savings account, or loan account, or credit or debit card.
- Fill in all the required details and submit.
- Click the ‘Generate OTP’ button to generate OTP. You will now receive an OTP on your bank account mobile number; enter this code in the OTP field and press the “Submit” button.
- Submit the required to secure your account. You netbanking account has
RBL Bank Credit Card Online Bill Payment Methods
There are many ways for you to settle your bill for your RBL bank credit card, as listed below-
- RBL Bank Net Banking
People with accounts with RBL bank can use their net banking accounts to settle credit card payments by following these steps:
- Enter your login credentials on the RBL Bank’s net banking page.
- Go to the “Bill Payment” menu on the left and click “Add Biller.”
- Save the information with your RBL credit card details.
- Enter the sum to be paid and the bank account from which to make the payment.
- To clear the payment in a matter of minutes, select the “Instant Pay” option.
- National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
The Reserve Bank of India regulates NEFT, which is a one-to-one payment system used by both public and private sector banks. Your bill will be settled the same day if you pay by NEFT
- Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) or Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
RBL bank credit card bills that amount to less than two lakhs can be paid via IMPS. RTGS is to be used for bills that are over two lakhs.
- Online gateway
You can use online banking to pay your bills even if you don’t have a net banking account. Visit RBL Bank’s website (https://www.rblbank.com/) for further details.
- Mobile App
You can pay your credit card bill using RBL Bank’s MyCard Mobile app.
- Standing instructions
By sending your bank standing instructions, you can automate credit card bill payment. As a result, if a bill is issued at the end of the billing period, the balance will be automatically deducted from your bank account.
Making prompt credit card bill payments will ensure that you are not overcharged with late payment penalties by the credit card service provider. It also helps to keep your credit in good shape, which will increase your credit prospects. To keep on top of your credit card payments, use any of the options mentioned above. If you don’t have a credit card yet, then apply for one today! You can easily check RBL Credit Card Status online.